Egypt Air Review - Flew egypt air from london to cairo ,, you have have to be none egyptian that you can have some attention first from the crew second from all over the cabin crew were unfriendly and. ︎ support me and become a patron to join my whatsapp group and many more perks! My travel agent wasn't responding and i was chasing them for two months for my confirmation but when i emailed. Over the last 12 months the rating has been trending. Review of egyptair business class. 69% of employees would recommend working at egyptair to a. This is below the general average. Egyptair has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 128 reviews left anonymously by employees. Matthew klint november 30, 2021 18 comments. Frequent travelers give the airline an average rating of 6.9/10. Egyptair is a egyptian carrier. Actually i tried other airlines like swiss air and ethad but in comparison egyptair is better because i always need 2 bags with me and it cost me a lot in any other airlines but egyptair allows for 2. Egyptair customer service are very nice and quick response through email. The airline also has codeshare agreements with about 20. I slept through most of my journey from cairo to london and enjoyed a much.

Egypt Air 737 Economy Class Review Bahrain To Cairo Simple Flying

69% of employees would recommend working at egyptair to a. I slept through most of my journey from cairo to london and enjoyed a much. My travel agent wasn't responding and i was chasing them for two months for my confirmation but when i emailed. Egyptair is the flag carrier of egypt and serves a wide network of flights covering north america, europe, africa, the middle east and asia. Review of egyptair business class.